Woke up late! Ran to Church in my sandals, new skirt, in the red dirt! I feel like I'm really in Africa.
In Church I was so impressed by Kenyan's knowledge and understanding of the gospel; how much the members in sacrament meeting and the woman in Relief Society expressed how the gospel had affected the love in their home and the happiness that they have felt. I could tell the gospel had made a difference in their lives.
Sunday night our luggage came! YEAH! It was like Christmas!
The Princess, The Bear & The Bug
The following are actual adventures that have occurred to the Princess, the Bear & the Bug. [Character names were given by each other years previously and no predjudice was used in naming such characters. Except for the Bug....she was too cute]
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment