The Princess, The Bear & The Bug

The Princess, The Bear & The Bug
The following are actual adventures that have occurred to the Princess, the Bear & the Bug. [Character names were given by each other years previously and no predjudice was used in naming such characters. Except for the Bug....she was too cute]

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Live Life and Love it.

Life is wonderful. Life is a joy. There are so many things in life to enjoy. We are beings with infinite capacity. Sometimes I have a hard time containing myself.
There are people to get to know, people I wish I had more time to spend with, people I wish I understood better and I know it will take time.
Places I want to see, learn the culture, get to know the people, behold the beauty, understand the history. Although I’ve found there is beauty, happiness, and good people everywhere.
Books that help me understand people. Books that help me understand history. Books that uplift me. Books that make me think.
Music that uplifts me. Music that invigorates me. Music that pumps me up. Music yet to be made. Songs yet to be sung. Learning how to sing and learning how to play the music. Music that brings back memories. Music that will make new memories. Music that makes me happy and music that makes me reflect.
Make a movie, watch a movie, think about what that movie meant or read the book that went with the movie, wonder why they made the movie the way they did. Move you to action movies.
Watch the news, read the news, be the news.
Make a puzzle, figure out a puzzle, don’t make a problem, solve a problem.
Exercise with friends. Exercise to make you happy. Exercise to win. Try to be an Olympic athlete. Try to eat like an Olympic athlete.
Eat good food, try new food, try to make new good food.
Be a better wife. Be a money guru. Learn how to use the stock market.
Look at art, learn about art, live in the artistic beauty of our natural world. Be the art. Sit and think while you’re in the art.
Learn about plants, learn about animals, write about plants, write about animals.
Be smart, be scientific, be amazing.
Life is amazing.

1 comment:

  1. you are amazing Becca! How are you ALWAYS so postive? I love it

    ReplyDelete