The Princess, The Bear & The Bug
The following are actual adventures that have occurred to the Princess, the Bear & the Bug. [Character names were given by each other years previously and no predjudice was used in naming such characters. Except for the Bug....she was too cute]
Monday, September 7, 2009
Pick Pocket-Thursday September 3, 2009
Today I had my first experience with a pick pocket. I was walking to the bank with my back pack on. It was around 5 pm and lots of people were around. I remember thinking I should move my back pack in front of me, but I was almost to the bank so I would just wait until after I went to the bank. I was in the median between lanes, only half a street to the Barclay's (bank/atm) when it happened. It happened so quick I can't say exactly what happened. All I know is I knew the guy had grabbed into my backpack. I turned and looked/hit him..my cell phone went flying into the road with keypad, battery and back that holds in the battery all flying all over the road. The guy was saying "sorry sorry" and I was too astonished to speak. I just glared at him like "yeah right your just sorry you got caught and hope I don't turn you into the police". As I was picking up the pieces a guy started laughing and I said "it's not funny." Luckily I got my money safely from the bank and I had a money belt. I also kept my backpack in front of me and glared maybe a little to much at people..ready to fight them off. I did try to be polite as I realize I looked pretty mean.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to go. That seems like it could be quite a problem if took all your stuff.
ReplyDeleteoh wow. I can just picture you w/ that glare on your face. How scary! Way to go. Fight back!
ReplyDelete