The Princess, The Bear & The Bug

The Princess, The Bear & The Bug
The following are actual adventures that have occurred to the Princess, the Bear & the Bug. [Character names were given by each other years previously and no predjudice was used in naming such characters. Except for the Bug....she was too cute]

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Insights into Persecution

We were sitting in gospel doctrine the past few weeks and talking about the persecutions in Missouri and I start to think about how to explain to Kenyans about what the persecutions must have been like when one of them pipes up that, "Yes, that is like when we had elections here in Kenya in Dec. 2007 ......

Then I think, maybe they understand this part of history better than I do.

We had a discussion the other night where several Kenyans told us about their experiences during the 2007 violence....

See http://www.alertnet.org/db/crisisprofiles/KE_VIO.htm

*this blog has been edited for personal safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment